Vitamin B3 Serum
The powerful combination of b-vitamins immediately rebalances and hydrates skin, perfecting the skin’s barrier defense to UV damage and pigmentation. Skin is infused with niacinamide to intensely hydrate cells, diminish fine lines and brighten skin. A soothing blend of botanical compounds deliver intense, replenishing hydration and calmness to perfect skin.ApplicationApply a small amount to the fingertips and spread lightly on the face and neck area.10mL (~ 1 month supply) Shelf Life 12 Months
Below is our full list of ingredients with their EWG ratings in brackets (1 = low, 10 = high).
• Organic Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) leaf extract (1)
• Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) (1)
• Glycerin (1)
• Squalane (1)
• Organic Acacia senegal gum (1)
• Organic Xanthan gum (1)
• Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A) (9)
• Tocopherol (Vitamin E) (1)
• Panthenol (Vitamin B5) (1)
• Sodium hyaluronate (1)
• Organic Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) seed oil (1)
• Organic Centella asiatica (Gotu Kola) extract (1)
• Organic Calendula officinalis (Calendula) extract (1)
• Organic Camelia sinenesis (White Tea) extract (1)
• Organic Matricaria chamomilla (Chamomile) extract (1)
• Organic Panax quinquefolius (Ginseng) extract (1)
• Sodium levulinate (1)
• Sodium anisate (1)
• Organic Chondrus crispus powder (1)
• Sodium phytate (1)
• Organic Citrus sinensis (Orange) oil (1)
• Organic Citrus limonum (Lemon) peel oil (6)
• Organic Citrus aurantifolia (Lime) oil (4)
• Lavender angustifolia (Lavender) oil (2)
• Organic Citrus aurantium var amara (Petitgrain) oil (1)
• Organic Rosa damascene miller (Rose Otto oil (3)
• Aniba rosodora (Rosewood) oil (1)
• Organic Backhousia citriodora oil (Lemon Myrtle) oil (1)
How to UseApply one to two pumps to clean, dry skin in the morning. Follow with a moisturiser and sunscreen. If you are using Immortelle as directed, one bottle will last you 3 - 4 months.
Sustainability & Recycling
Every Ocinium product has been designed with the intention of being recyclable. We believe the future of beauty is where brands take ownership for what happens to their packaging at the end of its life, and that we should all aspire to a truly circular and regenerative model.
Ocinium unique formulations with skin identical ingredients are UV protected in miron violet glass that is recyclable. If you are not ready to dispose of your cosmetic bottle into recycling it can be washed and rinsed or placed into the dishwasher then up-cycled into a vase (30ml & 50ml), incense holder (15ml, 30ml & 50ml) or candle holder (100ml).
Ocinium box packaging is fine watercolour art-paper stock from FSC certified environmentally responsible paper from virgin fibres. We print on our cosmetic boxes using mineral, oil free, vegetable (soy) based inks and our paper stock is uncoated. Our logo is embellished with recyclable black foil. The glue used in construction of our cosmetic box packaging is biodegrade. Our box is 100% recyclable cosmetic packaging in Australia with no chemical coatings, which means our boxes will degrade naturally.
Ocinium mailers are home compostable in your compost or green organics waste/compost bin. Unlike traditional shipping mailers, these are NOT made from plastic. Our mailers are made from mostly plant-based materials such as PLA and a certified compostable material called PBAT. Once composted properly, the mailers will start to break down and turn into amazing fertiliser for the garden. This takes about 90-120 days (3-4 months). Our mailers also have a re-usable strip. When you receive your mailer, you should cut along the line on the flap and re-use it with the second adhesive (glue) strip.
Ocinium cosmetic bottles closures, pumps and caps are made from recyclable polypropylene (PP), dip tubes are composed of polypropylene/polyurethane (PP/PE), glass droppers are composed of glass and teat on droppers is composed of TPE. Please check with your individual local council municipality on recyclable collections.