Bio-Ferment Enzyme Cleanse
A luxurious cream cleanser to gently purify the skin of surface impurities, pollution and makeup, without disrupting the skin’s delicate balance. Niacinamide, alpha-hydroxy acids and papain enzymes gently exfoliate dead skin cells for instantly brighter skin. The skin is intensely moisturised and smoother for increased receptiveness of active ingredients.ApplicationUse in the AM and/PM and gently massage onto damp skin with circular motions for rich and luxurious lather, avoiding the eye area. Rinse.
10mL (~ 1 month supply) Shelf Life 12 Months
Need a little extra activity? Gently massage onto damp skin with circular motions. Leave for up to 5 minutes. Rinse.
Below is our full list of ingredients with their EWG ratings in brackets (1 = low, 10 = high).
• Organic Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) leaf extract (1)
• Glycerin (2)
• Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor) seed oil (1)
• Organic Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil (1)
• Squalane (1)
• Cetearyl alcohol (1)
• Sodium cocoyl isethionate (1)
• Decyl glucoside (1)
• Lactobacillus/ Papaya fruit ferment extract (1)
• Sodium hyaluronate (1)
• Niacinamide (1)
• Sodium stearoyl lacylate (1)
• Organic Acacia senegal gum (1)
• Glyceryl stearate (1)
• Organic Xanthan gum (1)
• Glyceryl stearate citrate (1)
• Lactobacillus Cocos nucifera (Coconut) fruit extract (1)
• Tocopherol (Vitamin E) (1)
• Vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract (1)
• Saccharum officinarum extract (1)
• Citrus aurantium dulcis fruit extract (2)
• Citrus limon fruit extract (2)
• Acer saccharum sap Extract (1)
• Sodium levulinate (1)
• Sodium anisate (1)
• Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) fruit extract (1)
• Santalum acuminatum (Quandong) fruit extract (1)
• Syzygium leuhmanii (Lilly Pilly) fruit extract (1)
• Tilia europea (Linden) flower extract (1)
• Citrus sinensis (Orange) oil (1)
• Cedrus atlantica (Cedarwood) bark oil (1)
• Juniperus commununis (Juniper) fruit oil (1)
• Organic Lavender angustifolia (Lavender) oil (2)
• Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) oil (1)
• Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Bark oil (3)
How to UseUse morning and evening to remove surface impurities and mineral makeup. Massage two pumps gently with a small amount of water for a rich and luxurious lather and rinse thoroughly. Need a little extra activity? Gently massage onto damp skin with circular motions. Leave for up to 5 minutes. Rinse.
Sustainability & Recycling
Every Ocinium product has been designed with the intention of being recyclable. We believe the future of beauty is where brands take ownership for what happens to their packaging at the end of its life, and that we should all aspire to a truly circular and regenerative model.
Ocinium unique formulations with skin identical ingredients are UV protected in miron violet glass that is recyclable. If you are not ready to dispose of your cosmetic bottle into recycling it can be washed and rinsed or placed into the dishwasher then up-cycled into a vase (30ml & 50ml), incense holder (15ml, 30ml & 50ml) or candle holder (100ml).
Ocinium mailers are home compostable in your compost or green organics waste/compost bin. Unlike traditional shipping mailers, these are NOT made from plastic. Our mailers are made from mostly plant-based materials such as PLA and a certified compostable material called PBAT. Once composted properly, the mailers will start to break down and turn into amazing fertiliser for the garden. This takes about 90-120 days (3-4 months). Our mailers also have a re-usable strip. When you receive your mailer, you should cut along the line on the flap and re-use it with the second adhesive (glue) strip.
Ocinium cosmetic bottles closures, pumps and caps are made from recyclable polypropylene (PP), dip tubes are composed of polypropylene/polyurethane (PP/PE), glass droppers are composed of glass and teat on droppers is composed of TPE. Please check with your individual local council municipality on recyclable collections.