Bio-Ferment Enzyme Cleanse
- 100% of total ingredients are natural, naturally derived and two nature-identical (niacinamide, tocopherols)
- 64% of active ingredients are from organic farming
- Safe beauty (meets the strictest criteria for transparency and health)
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Safe for all skin types (because we all age!
A universal cleanser supercharged with a hydrating blend of antioxidants, enzymes, phospholipids and hydators, like organic avocado oil and hyaluronic acid, glycerin and squalane to gently remove dirt, grime, and make-up without stripping the skin. Probiotics, niacinamide and alpha hydroxy acids provide a pore refining booster to restore barrier protection and hydration.Ecdysis contains 19 active and high performing ingredients
Below is our full list of ingredients with their EWG ratings in brackets (1 = low, 10 = high).
• Organic Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) leaf extract (1)
• Glycerin (2)
• Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor) seed oil (1)
• Organic Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil (1)
• Squalane (1)
• Cetearyl alcohol (1)
• Sodium cocoyl isethionate (1)
• Decyl glucoside (1)
• Lactobacillus/ Papaya fruit ferment extract (1)
• Sodium hyaluronate (1)
• Niacinamide (1)
• Sodium stearoyl lacylate (1)
• Organic Acacia senegal gum (1)
• Glyceryl stearate (1)
• Organic Xanthan gum (1)
• Glyceryl stearate citrate (1)
• Lactobacillus Cocos nucifera (Coconut) fruit extract (1)
• Tocopherol (Vitamin E) (1)
• Vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract (1)
• Saccharum officinarum extract (1)
• Citrus aurantium dulcis fruit extract (2)
• Citrus limon fruit extract (2)
• Acer saccharum sap Extract (1)
• Sodium levulinate (1)
• Sodium anisate (1)
• Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) fruit extract (1)
• Santalum acuminatum (Quandong) fruit extract (1)
• Syzygium leuhmanii (Lilly Pilly) fruit extract (1)
• Tilia europea (Linden) flower extract (1)
• Citrus sinensis (Orange) oil (1)
• Cedrus atlantica (Cedarwood) bark oil (1)
• Juniperus commununis (Juniper) fruit oil (1)
• Organic Lavender angustifolia (Lavender) oil (2)
• Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) oil (1)
• Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Bark oil (3)
How to Use
Use morning and evening to remove surface impurities and mineral makeup. Massage two pumps gently with a small amount of water for a rich and luxurious lather and rinse thoroughly.
Need a little extra activity? Gently massage onto damp skin with circular motions. Leave for up to 5 minutes. Rinse.
Sustainability & Recycling
Every Ocinium product has been designed with the intention of being recyclable. We believe the future of beauty is where brands take ownership for what happens to their packaging at the end of its life, and that we should all aspire to a truly circular and regenerative model.
Ocinium’s unique formulations with skin identical ingredients are UV protected in miron violet glass that is recyclable. If you are not ready to dispose of your cosmetic bottle into recycling it can be washed and rinsed or placed into the dishwasher then upcycled into a vase (30ml & 50ml), incense holder (15ml, 30ml & 50ml) or candle holder (100ml).
Ocinium box packaging is fine watercolour art-paper stock from FSC certified environmentally responsible paper from virgin fibres. We print on our cosmetic boxes using mineral, oil free, vegetable (soy) based inks and our paper stock is uncoated. Our logo is embellished with recyclable black foil. The glue used in construction of our cosmetic box packaging is biodegrade. Our box is 100% recyclable cosmetic packaging in Australia with no chemical coatings, which means our boxes will degrade naturally.
Ocinium mailers are home compostable in your compost or green organics waste/compost bin. Unlike traditional shipping mailers, these are NOT made from plastic. Our mailers are made from mostly plant-based materials such as PLA and a certified compostable material called PBAT. Once composted properly, the mailers will start to break down and turn into amazing fertiliser for the garden. This takes about 90-120 days (3-4 months). Our mailers also have a re-usable strip. When you receive your mailer, you should cut along the line on the flap and re-use it with the second adhesive (glue) strip.
Ocinium cosmetic bottles closures, pumps and caps are made from recyclable polypropylene (PP), dip tubes are composed of polypropylene/polyurethane (PP/PE), glass droppers are composed of glass and teat on droppers is composed of TPE. Please check with your individual local council municipality on recyclable collections.