Papaya + Pomegranate
- 100% of total ingredients are natural, naturally derived and one nature-identical (tocopherols)
- 99% of active ingredients are from organic farming
- Safe beauty (meets the strictest criteria for transparency and health)
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Safe for all skin types (because we all age!)
Antioxidant rich polyphenols of papaya and pomegranate face oil assists to protect the skin against free radical damage, including the preservation of collagen when skin is exposed to sun damage. The unique profile of essential fatty acids improve barrier function, skin elasticity and the regeneration of skin cells. With excellent anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidant capacity against UV damage, inflammation and oxidative stress to deliver an instant healthy glow.
9 active and high performing ingredients
Below is our full list of ingredients with their EWG ratings in brackets (1 = low, 10 = high).
• Organic Camellia oleifera (Camellia) seed oil (1)
• Organic Simmondsia chinensi (Jojoba) seed oil (1)
• Organic Rosa canina (Rosehip) fruit oil (1)
• Organic Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) seed oil (1)
• Organic Punica granatum (Pomegranate) seed oil (1)
• Organic Carcia papaya (Paw Paw) seed oil (1)
• Tocopherol (Vitamin E) (1)
• Organic Citrus sinensis (Orange) oil (1)
• Organic Citrus aurantifolia (Lime) oil (4)
• Organic Pelargonium graveolens (Rose Geranium) flower oil (4)
• Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) oil (1)
• Organic Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) oil (5)
• Organic Rosa damascene miller (Rose Otto oil (3)
How to UseWarm 3-4 drops in your palm and gently press into the skin.
Sustainability & Recycling
Every Ocinium product has been designed with the intention of being recyclable. We believe the future of beauty is where brands take ownership for what happens to their packaging at the end of its life, and that we should all aspire to a truly circular and regenerative model.
Ocinium’s unique formulations with skin identical ingredients are UV protected in miron violet glass that is recyclable. If you are not ready to dispose of your cosmetic bottle into recycling it can be washed and rinsed or placed into the dishwasher then upcycled into a vase (30ml & 50ml), incense holder (15ml, 30ml & 50ml) or candle holder (100ml).
Ocinium box packaging is fine watercolour art-paper stock from FSC certified environmentally responsible paper from virgin fibres. We print on our cosmetic boxes using mineral, oil free, vegetable (soy) based inks and our paper stock is uncoated. Our logo is embellished with recyclable black foil. The glue used in construction of our cosmetic box packaging is biodegrade. Our box is 100% recyclable cosmetic packaging in Australia with no chemical coatings, which means our boxes will degrade naturally.
Ocinium mailers are home compostable in your compost or green organics waste/compost bin. Unlike traditional shipping mailers, these are NOT made from plastic. Our mailers are made from mostly plant-based materials such as PLA and a certified compostable material called PBAT. Once composted properly, the mailers will start to break down and turn into amazing fertiliser for the garden. This takes about 90-120 days (3-4 months). Our mailers also have a re-usable strip. When you receive your mailer, you should cut along the line on the flap and re-use it with the second adhesive (glue) strip.
Ocinium cosmetic bottles closures, pumps and caps are made from recyclable polypropylene (PP), dip tubes are composed of polypropylene/polyurethane (PP/PE), glass droppers are composed of glass and teat on droppers is composed of TPE. Please check with your individual local council municipality on recyclable collections.