The latest arsenal to add to your skincare regime is Ocinium’s Ecdysis Bio-Ferment Enzyme Cleanse.
Founder, Cassandra Hilton, continues to challenge consumer perceptions on organic skincare with unique products that focus on utilising natural and organic ingredients comprising innovative technologies and actives (think Niacinamide, Retinol, Vitamin C) to deliver high performance products.
Ecdysis Bio-ferment Enzyme Cleanse was 2 years in research and development and is a key essential adding to the growing list of Ocinium’s products of active serums, creams and facial oils. The inspiration behind the development of Ecdysis was fermentation, a trend that has been observed throughout Asia and often found in parallels between the food and beauty industries.
Fermentation increases both enzyme activity, antioxidant levels, skin loving amino acids, probiotics and vitamins in a nutrient dense form that is higher than the unfermented counterparts. We have combined the benefits of fermentation with amazing Australian Native Botanicals to deliver a very unique cleanse product that also gently exfoliates.
Layering four layers of bio-fermentation throughout the formulation of Ecdysis with the inclusion of papaya fruit ferments, vegan fermented hyaluronic acid, coconut ferment preservative and fermented AHA fruit acids packing a powerful punch and delivering impressive results.
Ecdysis is effective at removing makeup and impurities, however gentle enough to be used daily. It is a luxurious cream consistency, low foaming and low irritant. For those that want a little extra activity, you can leave on as a cleansing masque for up to 5 minutes. Avoiding the eye area. Rinse or remove with a cloth.
Ecdysis Bio-Ferment Enzyme Cleanse
- Natural enzymatic cleanse and granule free exfoliation
- AHA fruit acids (Lactic + Glycolic) enhance cellular renewal and refine skin for a smooth complexion
- Probiotic fruit ferments act as an enzymatic exfoliator gently dissolving dead skin cells and boosting hydration
- Niacinamide (Vit B3) to promote calmness and clarity, regulate sebum production, reduce enlarged pores, increase cellular repair
- Australian Native Botanicals provide powerful photoprotective and antioxidant support to reduce lipid and protein oxidation
And if you are curious as to how Ecdysis was named, definition: the removal of outer cuticle in invertebrates!
Cassandra Hilton, Founder